YaYa is the company in the Philippines, who provides various kinds of offline concierge services to their customers and outsource some services to their partners.
Challenges they had.
- Unoptimized business processes. A lot of time is spent on communication.
- All documentation and CRM was done in Excel spreadsheets.
- Stand out from competitors.
- Their previous technology partners were not reliable and communication was not on the high level.
What they wanted to achieve.
- Simplify the booking process and speed up delivery time of their services to customers.
- Propose his competitors to outsource some work to them and transform them into partners.
- Automate integration with other service providers in the Philippines and provide them a platform, where they could get orders.
- Avoid unnecessary actions and save time for their employees and make them more productive.
- He also wanted to know how the development process is going and wanted product to be delivered on time.
Web, Mobile (iOS, Android)
Angular 4, Ionic, Node.js, Cordova, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Google Maps
Gitlab, WebStorm, Visual Studio, Xcode
Country of Origin
Product development approach
As delivery time was important and client wanted to participate in development process we chose Scrum as a framework for our processes.
Scrum is a framework for managing work with an emphasis on software development.
- It’s a flexible development methodology that allows the system modification for customers needs.
- We create a system in the way, so that, if necessary, to expand its functionality without extra costs.
- This is an opportunity to quickly launch the system with a key functionality and consistency to improve it without risks and costs for alteration of the whole system.
- Company’s revenue grew up to 15% for the first 6 months.
- Company earnings from outsourcing some services to partners grew from 0 to $10 000 for the first 6 months.
- Employees were able to do 15% more work, than previously.
- Referral program allowed to passively enlarge customers number, as they invited their friends to join themselves
- All payments are done in one place.
- All parties are able to communicate in one place and in the more efficient way.
- The development process was clear to all parties and release happened in time.
What we did
Make a non-obligatory reservation today to book the most suitable starting date for 3 days. We will then contact you to discuss all details and make a denitive decision about building your application prototype.