We will help you to:
- look better for investors, who want to invest in stable teams and products
- save money and time on recruiting
- focus on your business, not hiring
- have stronger position in salary negotiations with your engineers
- have a developer ready to start with zero time needed for onboarding and learning of your product and ecosystem
How it works
Teach our engineers how your product works:
- educational period for not less, than 2 weeks.
- education should be repeated every 6 months.
- two engineers per position
If something happens with your developer and they leave the company:
- 0-1 month : releasing developer from his current project
- 1-2 month: developer works part-time with you
- after 2 months: developer work full time on your project
In rare cases it can happen, that during the time developers are in “inactive mode” they might be hired by someone else. We provide two options for this case:
- We can provide another developer, who will start from education period, which original developers passed through. It’s free for you.
- In case we can’t provide any developers at all – developers, who were educated, can temporarily work on your project for the time, education happened previously. It is also free for you.
Educational period – is the time, when our engineers learn your product, processes and infrastructure.
During this period you could give any tasks to them. They can work on bugfixing, new features or just read the documentation.
This period should last not less than 2 weeks and at least two developers from our side should be involved.
We will charge you our standard hourly rates.
Book a time for online meeting with our CEO and no obligations. We will contact you to discuss all the details and the future steps.
Response time is 3 hours during working hours and 24h during weekend and holidays