Our client was a startup from Singapore with a few experts. They were entrepreneurs in the education sphere.
Software for students
Challenges they wanted to solve
- Improvement of student and teacher interaction by using modern technologies;
- The desire to diversify the test items and options for their creation;
- Allow parents of students to observe the achievements of their children.
The solution was a development of an online platform and mobile application which allow students and their teachers to use mobile phones or laptops/desktops to complete test worksheets.
This Online learning Application could improve and diversify the process of interaction between the teacher and the student.
Also, parents of students could be observers of the educational process in this online platform.
Web, Mobile (iOS, Android)
Angular.js , Ionic, Node.js, Cordova
Gitlab, Visual Studio, Xcode
Country of Origin
- At first, we had a few conversations with the client to discuss working moments;
- We carried out the planning, evaluation, and signing of a contract with the client;
- During demo-meeting, our business analyst was communicating with the client and extracted information from him to developers. Also, the analyst provided information on the stages of readiness of the project;
- Then we were working with periodic code delivery;
Final product and key results
The final product is an online platform in which everyone is involved:
- It allows teachers to create various tests;
- For students to complete them and accumulate points;
- For parents to observe the studying process.
How does it work?
Our project allows teachers to create unique test items for students. These tests can be completed on computers and smartphones.
The main features of this online platform:
- Teachers can create unique test items, including tests with mathematical formulas or some visual materials;
- There is a special constructor to create tests;
- Students can leave comments and questions;
- Also, they can accumulate points for successfully completing a test;
- The student sees how much he completed the assignment;
- Also, he receives an alert about the upcoming test or the deadline.
Technical challenges we faced
The greatest difficulties were in developing a function that helps to formulate questions with several answers or with questions, the answers to which need to be printed manually. Moreover, it was not easy to introduce mathematical formulas into the test constructor.
Luckily for our client, these problems were successfully solved by the experience of our developers.
What we did
Make a reservation today to book a meeting with our CEO with no obligations.