The BitFury Group offers a full spectrum of products, both hardware, and software, to allow businesses and governments to integrate Blockchain technology into their operations.
Our client wanted to bring new clients by creating a place, which people can use as a reliable source of truth about cryptocurrencies.
This investment should take a good place in their portfolio.
Web, Mobile (iOS, Android)
Angular.js, Node.js, HighCharts
Jenkins, WebStorm, Visual Studio
Country of Origin
Product development approach
We started with analyzing customer’s needs, planning of development workload, defining milestones and deliverables.
During the planning phase we chose Angular.js UI library for frontend and Node.js for the backend.
Design was created by designer from customer’s side. Our developers worked closely with him to produce result as closer to provided images as possible.
Quality assurance was done on both sides.
- We created web and mobile applications, which are served as a source of useful information for:
- news and research articles about cryptocurrencies.
- analytics with charts for registered users
- exchange rates
- blockchain projects and companies
- Information about bitcoin in the world
- Company’s portfolio was extended by the new product.
- In 2017 there were 75000 new users registered.
- More than 22 000 installations on AppStore and Google Play
- The client has a new place to offer and advertise his software and hardware services.
- The development process was clear to all parties and release happened in time.
What we did
Make a non-obligatory reservation today to book the most suitable starting date for 3 days. We will then contact you to discuss all details and make a denitive decision about building your application prototype.